The University of Texas at Austin
Contact Us | For Staff

Service Request

photo of Economics building

How to Request Service:

To request a cost estimate, get started on a renovation project or request any other service, simply log into WORQS to submit your request. WORQS stands for Work Order Request and Query System web site. Anyone with a university appointment and high-assurance EID can access WORQS.

To request service from PMCS in WORQS select the CRIB (Construct, Renovate, Install, Build) Request. There are two options within the request:

You still have the option to complete a Service Request Form SR10 (PDF) and fax it to 512-471-8788. On the J.J. Pickle Research Campus (PRC), you may complete the PRC Work Request Form (PDF) and fax it to 512-475-8167.

Before requesting renovation services, please read the Handbook of Operating Procedures Section 4-1030 and the Handbook of Business Procedures Section 7.7.10.

For information about other types of services available, please visit the Facilities Service Center website.

How to Check the Status of a Project:

To check the status of a project, log in to WORQS and view the "My Profile" page. After you submit a request, it takes about one week for your project to post in WORQS.

PMCS Service Cost Recovery

The department has established a Major Renovation Project Service Center that will use a cost recovery model to fund the operational and maintenance expenses for management of projects between $4 million and $10 million. Read more about the Service Cost Recovery Initiative.


If you have any questions about submitting a service request, checking the status of a project, or service cost, contact:

Project Management and Construction Services
1301 E. Dean Keeton St.
Austin, TX 78722
Campus Mail Code: H7015
Tel: 512-471-7776 / Fax: 512-471-8788