The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
- CMB Studio 6A Renovation on UT Austin Campus
- The University of Texas at Austin ("Owner" or "University"), Project Management & Construction Services ("PMCS") is soliciting statements of qualifications ("Qualifications") for selection of PROFESSIONAL SERVICES firms for the CMB STUDIO 6A RENOVATION for THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN, RFQ number 20PSS003, in accordance with the terms, conditions, and requirements set forth in this Request for Qualifications ("RFQ").
- The solicitation is a Request for Qualifications from professional service providers and other firms
- RFQ Number: 20PSS003
- CP Number: CP800900
- Project Manager: Jetal Bhakta
- Contract Specialist: Trina Bickford, Contract Manager
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 14, 2020
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: Jesse H. Jones Communication Center (Bldg. B) CMB 3.112 2504 B Whitis Avenue Austin, TX 78712
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: January 22, 2020 Time: 10:00 A.M.
- Envelopes #1 & #2 due: February 12, 2020 Time: 3:00 P.M. CST
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS for Envelopes Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.
Student Activity Center
Directions for Presubmittal Meeting
Jesse H. Jones Communication Center (Bldg. B) CMB 3.112
2504 B Whitis Avenue
Austin, TX 78712
JON is located on campus - no parking is available near the building. Parking is available in campus garages at attendee's expense. Information on the garages is available at https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/ut-parking-garages. The nearest garage is the San Jacito Garage (SJG). Parking is subject to availability in each garage.