The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
- Jackson Geological Sciences Building (JGB)
- Construction of a 60’ tall structural steel stair tower complete with a working platform at the top; drilled concrete piers to support the tower; and adjacent concrete slab. The construction site is located on top of a hill on a large property in Dripping Springs, TX. The entrance to the property is located at 1995 E. Mount Gainor Rd. Dripping Springs, TX 78620.
- The general Construction Budget range for the project is approximately $350,000.00 to $450,000.00.
- Please use this link to receive electronic copies of the Solicitation via UT box. https://utexas.app.box.com/s/2d6yebrqe8n72g32trvg217w21e7tq0r
- RFP Number: 20CSP020
- CP Number: CP777370
- Project Manager: Anthony Williams
- Professional Service Provider: Frank Lam & Associates, Inc. Point of Contact: Frank Lam
- Contract Specialist: Megan Bowles
- Notice to Proposers Out: May 29, 2020
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: Zoom Meeting
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: June 5, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://utexas.zoom.us/j/93754722384
- One tap mobile: +13462487799, 93754722384# US
- Meeting ID: 937 5472 2384
- Please use this link to sign in to the meeting for accountability:
- JGB CP777370 20CSP020 Pre-Proposal Sign-In Sheet.xlsx
- For Site Visit on June 8 and June 10, please meet at the construction site located on top of a hill on a large property in Dripping Springs, TX. The entrance to the property is located at 1995 E. Mount Gainor Rd. Dripping Springs, TX 78620.
- Anyone interested in attending the initial site visit needs to contact the Project Manager, Anthony Williams, at email@example.com and the PSP, Frank Lam, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The number of attendees will be limited to comply with safety requirements. Contractor attendance will be at the Contractor’s risk in compliance with the City of Austin’s Stay Home – Work Safe Order.
- Those in attendance at the site visits will need to be wearing proper face coverings and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Initial Site Visit: June 8, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Sign In Sheet:
- JGB CP777370 20CSP020 Initial Site Visit Sign-In Sheet.xlsx
- Second Site Visit: June 10, 2020 at 11:00 AM
- Sign In Sheet:
- JGB CP777370 20CSP020 Second Site Visit Sign-In Sheet.xlsx
- Envelopes #1: June 25, 2020 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST - USE UT DROP BOX TO SUBMIT ENVELOPE
- Envelopes #2 & #3: June 26, 2020 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST - USE UT DROP BOX TO SUBMIT ENVELOPE
- BID OPENING SIGN-IN SHEET:
- JGB CP777370 20CSP020 Bid Opening Sign-In Sheet.xlsx
- Joing Zoom Meeting - For the Bid Opening: https://utexas.zoom.us/j/91938597356
- One tap mobile: +13462487799, 91938597356# US
- Meeting ID: 919 3859 7356
- No. of Addenda: 1