The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
- Engineering Teaching Center II (ETC)
- Replace existing internal frame sealants at all operable windows, all window perimeter sealants, and horizontal and vertical control joints. Install new through wall flashings as identified in the drawings above windows, roofs and grade locations. Apply water repellant and replace 100 pitch pans as indicated on the drawings.
- The general Construction Budget range for the project is approximately $2,400,000.00 to $2,850,000.00.
- Please use this link to receive electronic copies of the Solicitation via UT box. https://utexas.box.com/s/3ujje0qlhm7bqrdgaainmc6mz9ebaeoy
- RFP Number: 20CSP011
- CP Number: CP759207
- Project Manager: Sang Lee
- Professional Service Provider: Engineered Exteriors, LLC Point of Contact: Nickie Ramm
- Contract Specialist: Megan Bowles
- Notice to Proposers Out: March 4, 2020
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: 1301 E Dean Keeton- FS CNF FC1 1.118C Training Room C
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: March 12, 2020 Time: 10:00 A.M.
- Envelopes #1: April 22, 2020 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- Envelopes #2 & #3: April 23, 2020 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- No. of Addenda: 3
Directions to PMCS for Envelopes Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.