The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
- UT Austin Main Campus (CAM)
- Contractor shall provide all labor, material, equipment, fencing, barricade, protection, temporary erosion and runoff controls, safety requirements including shoring, hauling, clean-up, by pass and dewatering in the creek, pedestrian and traffic control, bonds, and insurance to accomplish the following items of work which shall include but is not limited to:
1. Prepare plans and provide traffic and pedestrian control and protection installations and prepare construction sequence plan with schedule of construction.
2. Prepare plans and provide bypass and dewatering installation during demolition and placement of concrete and rip rap in the creek.
3. Prepare plans and provide temporary erosion and runoff protection installation.
4. Removal and hauling of damaged, deteriorated, or broken concrete, masonry, cast stone, stone, pavement, and steel members as indicated.
5. Repair and/or replace damaged or deteriorated concrete, masonry, cast stone, pavement, and steel members as indicated.
6. Construct new footings under existing planters and concrete walls as indicated.
7. Pressure grout voids under existing concrete sidewalk and planter slab as indicated.
8. Construct new concrete retaining wall and concrete rip rap as indicated.
9. Construct new rock riprap toe protection as indicated.
10. Remove rust and paint from all existing steel beams to bare metal at bridge #28. It is imperative that none of the chemical, paint flakes and rusted metals be allowed to deposit on the ground or into the creek and storm drain system. Contractor to submit a plan for preparing, cleaning, removing, and containing the paint and rusted material from the steel.
- The general Construction Budget range for the project is approximately $562,500.00 to $656,250.00.
- RFP Number: 19CSP014
- CP Number: CP595459
- Project Manager: Sang H. Lee, ODR
- Professional Service Provider: Frank Lam & Associates Inc. Point of Contact: Frank Lam, P.E.
- Contract Specialist: Jasmeen Wilson
- Notice to Proposers: June 14, 2019
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: 1301 E Dean Keeton- FS CNF FC1 1.118C Training Room C
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: June 28, 2019 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #1: July 25, 2019 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- Envelopes #2 & #3: July 26, 2019 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS for Envelopes Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.