The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
- Interior renovations to Classrooms 108, 112 and 116 located on Level 1 of Burdine Hall at the University of Texas at Austin.
- The general construction budget range for the project is approximately $900,000.00 to $970,000.00
Please use this link to receive electronic copies of the Solicitation via UT box:
- RFP Number: 18CSP019
- CP Number: CP706365
- PM Manager: Bill James
- Professional Service Provider: BSA Life Structures. Point of Contact: Mark S Tinsley
- Contract Specialist: Jennifer Salazar
- Notice to Proposers Out: March 9, 2018
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: The University of Texas at Austin - Project Management & Construction Services, Facilities Complex Bldg. FC1-1.118B, Training Room B
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: March 23, 2018 Time: 8:30 A.M. CST
- Envelopes #1: April 16, 2018 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- Envelopes #2 & #3: April 17, 2018 Time: 11:00 A.M. CST
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS for Envelopes Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.