The University of Texas at Austin
Contact Us | For Staff
Home > Our Services > Renovations


How To

How to Start the Renovation Process

To start the renovation process or learn about your options electronically, log into WORQS. For more information about WORQS, visit our Service Request page.

You have the option to complete a Service Request Form SR10 (PDF) and fax it to 512-471-8788. Pickle Research Campus clients may complete the PRC Service Request Form (PDF) and fax it to 512-475-8167.


We provide design, estimating and construction coordination for all renovation projects less than $10 million. All renovations or modifications done to buildings, grounds, and other fixed facilities of the university must be performed by PMCS unless we approve other arrangements.

As part of your renovation, you may be required to move out of your current space. Please refer to this helpful information on what to expect during and after your move:

On the Move: Tips for Moving to Your New Space

On the Move Checklist